Speaking of Jack, he's been such a good dog. We are having some problems with Ella, but that was to be expected. The biggest problem is not quite one I thought would happen. Ella has been pooping in the house... alot. Seems our new blue heeler (aka sheep dog) follows Ella out the back door and immediately herds her back in. The poor girl can't go to the bathroom outside. I'm still trying to figure this one out.
Thanks to my dad, I can officially park my car in the garage! That was a huge blessing when temps got down to 0 degrees this past week. Its also helped because Jack loves to ride in the car. If he gets out and won't come back inside, I open the back of the Durango and he jumps in. I close the garage and open one of the car doors and he sits in there until he's ready to come inside.... which is alot longer than you would think.
Luke got his report card last week. I took pictures so Daddy could see it.


No comments:
Post a Comment