Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

Here's some pictures from our trip to Texas for Thanksgiving.

Eating at the airport before our flight...

On the airplane ready for takeoff...

Cheesecake Factory for Nana's birthday. I can't believe I didn't get a picture with my mom!...

Getting ready for Thanksgiving. Luke making Scott's favorite, orange jello. And Gracen is making my favorite, Pudding Bar Cake...

Bowling on Friday...





This is really mean, but I had to record this. I was laying next to her reading my book and couldn't resist grabbing my camera. Her and Luke thought it was hilarious when I just showed them on the computer. Gracen snarled at me at first for taping her, but then started giggling as the video got louder. :-)


This is also how she slept on the bed the entire week. Except when I was laying next to her, her arm, leg or both would be draped over me.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ah, Scott's famous orange jello...I don't think he ever made it when I was around, but I heard about it.