That is what I had to tell myself tonight.... over and over and over.
First it started with homework. Almost 2 hours of it! Thankfully, Gracen goes to church on Wednesday nights so Luke and I have time to sit quietly and read. I'm also thankful that Wednesdays are the only hard homework night of the week. It was a rough night, but he finished the story and the worksheet. I did alot of slow breathing that last hour.
After homework was completed, I left Luke eating a snack at the kitchen table. When I came back about 5 minutes later, I found him: a) with the freezer door open b) standing on a stool c) with his arm coming out the ice dispenser in the door.
*breathe*
Well actually, I was stunned and couldn't breathe at first. It was definitely not what I was expecting as I rounded the corner into the kitchen. I asked him what he was doing and his reply was simply, "Seeing how the ice comes out."
*breathe*
Then as he goes to pull his arm out, his eyes get really big. Holy Moly! Is he stuck?
*breathe*
No, he's not stuck. He's being a turkey and trying to scare me.
*breathe*
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment