Strange, but true. Its our dog's birthday. She's two years old today. As you can tell, we are marking every event counting down the days until Daddy gets home.
I got another water bill in the mail on Saturday. It was for $750. That little leak of ours cost almost $1800 in water. Thankfully, our home owners insurance will reimburse us for most of that cost.
We are getting super excited about my mom coming this weekend. Even though its only been a little over a month since we saw her last, I'm missing her and honestly, just need my mommy. It will also be nice to be able to tag team homework and other nightly duties that run me ragged.
Oh! I also want to tell about something that happened the other night after I finished brushing Jack with that amazing brush. I was running around doing my nightly duties (see above paragraph) when I came around the corner into the kitchen. Standing there with The FURminator in his hand was Luke. He was actually brushing his own hair with it!!!!! Oh my goodness! The boy is amazing! I screamed. He dropped the brush and grinned at me sheepishly.
And there goes another two years off my life! :-)
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment