Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 326 - We won!

Our table at MOPS won the decorating contest today. Paige and I brainstormed and pulled the table together. I was quite impressed with the outcome.

This year the theme is "Adventures in Mothering" and all the tables are named for an attraction at a carnival. Well, the contest was for Valentine's Day and we had to incorporate our table name into the decorations. Can you guess what the name of our table is?






Still no phone call from Scott. I did get an email so I know all is okay. Our battalion did lose 2 soldiers earlier this week. 2 KIA and 1 WIA. I'm still waiting to find out the names. Its hard because you wonder if a wife you know is somewhere dealing with the loss of her husband.... and we don't yet know who she is. I pray the families are comforted and have support during this time.

My mom will be here in less than 72 hours! Can you tell I'm excited?!?! I sat down and wrote my TO DO list last night. Very scary. It will be so nice to cross those things off the list one at a time!

No comments: