Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 338 - No business

So I have no business being on the internet right now. Its 10:30pm and a realtor is coming in the morning and the house is a mess. My mom is downstairs working her heart out and I'm not. I'm avoiding.

The good news is the upstairs, my room, Luke's room, kitchen and garage are ALL finished. They are all painted, caulked, cleaned, organized and ready to go. Thank goodness! Really the only thing lacking is Gracen's room. We've been working all week to finish the dresser and chest I found at Goodwill, but its slow going.

Another absolutely wonderful bit of news is that our house PAST INSPECTION! We've been so worried about this. With all the trouble we've had with this house over the last four years, I was worried something horrible (ie expensive) would come up during the home inspection. I followed the guy all around my house this past Friday and he kept telling me everything looked great. He told me in the beginning he was extremely picky about things so I was ready. All he found we little cosmetic things we needed to take care of. He said I've been working hard the past four years and did a great job fixing everything and making the house look good. I was so relieved when he left, I fell on the floor. I am so glad we decided to spend the money and do an inspection before we put the house on the market. That money was so worth my peace of mind.

Okay.... now I have to go clean. I'm dreaming $$$dollar$$$signs$$$ tonight. Hopefully the realtor tomorrow will tell us our house is worth big money!

No comments: