... don't want to be all by myself.
Yes, I'm once again doing something that I'm wishing oh so much my husband was here for. To make a long story short, our house went on the market last Thursday evening. We have an offer tonight... six days later. Not what I had planned. I thought for sure Scott would be home for this part of the selling experience.
Thankfully, I was able to talk with him tonight and we know how we are going to counter. BUT its not ideal. The buyer wants us out by March 31st. That's a little over two weeks from now. Did I mention that Scott isn't even home yet?
And did I also mention that I'm tired?!?!?! My kids have not had my full attention since practically Christmas. And I've aged at least 7 years since then.... the amount of gray in my hair is scary! Thank goodness for a good hairdresser and great color!
I keep having to remind myself this is a blessing. A stressful blessing, but one so many others in this country are wishing they had right now. God has taken care of me these past few months and I know there is a reason for this.
Scott should start his travels home in the next few days. Please keep him in your prayers. I can't wait to hear he is safely out of Afghanistan! We are so close!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very exciting about the house! I hope it all works out. Hang in there. I know you must be going crazy. So close!!! How exciting!
Post a Comment