Scott asked the kids to write a list of all they wanted to do with him when he got home. They had a great time coming up with stuff. Believe me, the lists have grown alot since they wrote them. He is going to be busy!


Our house will officially be on the market by the weekend. We've been preparing for this and hope all goes smoothly. We also hope it sells quickly, but not too quickly because we aren't 100% sure what we will do if we have to move out before Luke is out of school. Keeping it clean at all times will be hard. I've been telling the kids if they want to move back to Texas, someone has to love our house and buy it. So we have to keep it clean so someone will want to live here. I don't know if its going to work. The good thing is, I have packed up about 70% of their stuff. So honestly, they really don't have that much to make a mess with.
Please continue to pray for our soldiers. I'm extremely nervous about Scott staying there a week longer than originally planned. He was hoping to be home mid-month... long before the start of Spring Break. Now he might arrive in the middle of Spring Break. I've been telling Luke for a while that Daddy will be home with him for the break, so I know he's going to be antsy when it finally comes. I'll have to come up with something fun to do with him.
I want to put this warning up for Scott before he comes home....
You're going to have to reclaim your chair! Its been taken over!


2 comments:
Thanks for the countdown:)
Nikki,
I haven't visited your blog in a while. You were on my mind today, and I'm so glad I made the trip here. I am so excited to read that your soldier will be home in a few weeks! I will say many prayers for his safe return. Best wishes with your packing and move....and keeping the house clean with the kiddos around. I can imagine that is a HUGE challenge.
xoxox
Laurie in OH, crazy Disney person
Post a Comment