Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 363 - So confused!

I got a call from Scott a few hours ago. He told me when he thought he would be home. It was a good time.... a GREAT time! When I got off the phone, I called the guy in charge of everthing back here to check if Scott was on that flight. He told me they weren't expecting anyone until Monday morning. So I didn't know what to think or when to expect Scott.

Then I get home and I have an email from Scott. He gives me some random code and writes "if that means anything to you". Ummm? NO! IT DOESN'T!

So now I'm even more confused! From the times Scott gave me he should be home tomorrow. But everyone here is telling me he's not.

I just hope I get a phone call in the morning telling me my husband is hours away.

No comments: