Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 355 - It's Sold!

Well, the house SOLD! We couldn't be more happy! There are so many things we need to do and figure out before the closing date. We were able to set closing between April 15th and April 30th. We are hoping to make the April 15th date, but thankfully have until the 30th in case it just can't be done.

We are still unsure of what we will do while Scott finishes his time in the Army and Luke in school. Looks like we will live in an apartment for about a month and a half. I'm trying to look at it as an adventure. Heaven knows we've been on many adventures the last 12 years of military life. We'll just call this one our last hurrah!

Another HUGE blessing is that Daddy will be on his way home in a matter of hours... possibly minutes of me typing this! I had to adjust my counter on the right and it feels so good to be in single digits! This time next week he will be here with us!

But tonight and probably in the next 36 hours, the Tooth Fairy will be tested in this house. I'm not looking forward to it and I have already warned the Tooth Fairy her mission will be difficult this time.

About three weeks ago, Luke found his baby teeth. He was snooping in a jewelry box that I normally have high on my sweater chest. He only saw them for a split second, but the look on his face was priceless. He knew what they were instantly and yelled out "You are the Tooth Fairy!"

We were in a rush to get him to the bus stop, so I played it off like he was crazy and pushed him out the door. Thankfully, he hasn't questioned it since. But he pulled a tooth tonight so I'm sure its coming.

When he pulled it, it was already too late for the Tooth Fairy to add it to her flight plan. So she will hopefully make an appearance tomorrow and NOT GET CAUGHT! We shall see. Wish her luck!

Here are some pictures from the last few days. We had snow last night so the kids were out of school today.






And here's a video I just found on my camera tonight. The sad thing is there are at least 5 more just like this one. All of Luke. And he wonders why I'm not fond of him playing with my camera.

No comments: