Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 4

Luke's having a great time! A little birdy told me he wore Papa out at the zoo. Gracie wore me out today. Man can she talk. She was in overdrive today. We had dinner tonight with Wendy and her son Ty. Ty is one of Luke's best friends and Gracen talked him to death. She so misses her brother! Luke called today to see if Gracen missed him. I gave Gracen the phone so he could ask her himself. All she wanted to know was if he ate all the gum.

Speaking of gum.... She came in to my room this afternoon smacking a huge piece of it. I asked her where she got it. She said from her candy bowl. That she "lost" the other piece and so she got another one. Just for the record, I never told her she could have ANY gum, much less ANOTHER piece. I asked her were she "lost" the first piece. "On yours couch." NICE! She demonstrated where she was laying and how it fell out of her mouth. I immediately checked her hair. Thankfully, no gum in the hair. I ended up finding it between the cushions in a small ball.... not sticking to anything. YAY! Needless to say, she has not had anymore gum all day.

Tomorrow will be really busy. I'm having about 18 ladies over for a battalion officers' wives coffee. I can't believe that many are coming. I was prepared for maybe 12, but 18! I have no idea where I will put them all. It has also been beautiful here all week and of course its suppose to rain tomorrow. My ideas of letting people eat dinner on the deck won't work. I'm stressing a little bit.

Day 4 is done! I can't wait for it to be 344! And like Scott said, he can soon come home and we can start our lives... without the threat of another deployment!!!

No comments: