I ordered these at the first of the month. I wasn't expecting our Daddy Dolls until mid April. WOW! Great timing!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Day 1
This is so amazing! Right at 24 hours after Scott left, the doorbell rang. It was the postman. He had a big box for me. I couldn't remember what I had ordered. Then I looked at the return address. God knew just what we needed today!

I ordered these at the first of the month. I wasn't expecting our Daddy Dolls until mid April. WOW! Great timing!
I ordered these at the first of the month. I wasn't expecting our Daddy Dolls until mid April. WOW! Great timing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the blog Nik. I'm currently sitting at a Green Beans Internet cafe in Manus, Kyrgyzstan. We got in early this morning local time after 17 hours on a plane. We should only be here a short time before heading into Kandahar.
Love you, and give everyone a hug for me.
Scott
Post a Comment