Cause these things just happened and I've already forgotten one of them and had to remind myself. Does that make any sense?
1. Tonight, Gracen called Luke "Luke". Everyone knows she calls him "Bubby" so it was weird hearing her say Luke. Luke immediately corrected her saying "You call me Bubby." She got upset and said, "No! I'm getting big. I can call you Luke now." They went back and forth and finally Luke asked me when was he old enough to call me "Nikki". I told him "Never!". He quickly turned to Gracen and said, "You can never call me Luke. You will always have to call me Bubby." So funny!
2. A few minutes after the above took place, I was sitting on the couch going through flashcards with Luke. One of the cards said "father". Luke quickly said, "father" and then followed it up with a sentence to show the meaning. "My dad is a wonderful father." Yes, he even said the word wonderful all by himself.
3. Then just seconds later, I was gathering the pile of flashcards together. I stacked them up and put them aside. Just as I set them down, I realized I had a HUGE booger on my hand. Mind you, I do not have a stuffed up nose. My son is the one with a nasty nose this week. To make matters even worse, as I tried to wipe it off on Luke it wouldn't come off my hand. Scott, you know how grossed out I am by Luke's bodily fluids. This took the cake. Luke thought it was hilarious!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment