Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 8 - Picture overload

Here are a few things that happened last night when I picked Luke up from the airport...

Gracen was a complete PILL! Luke's plane was suppose to land at 7:20. We got to the airport at 6:15 to make it through security on time. The plane didn't actually get there until 8:40. FUN TIMES! I promise if someone would've told me how cute Gracen was I would've asked if they wanted her. She was TERRIBLE!

The stewardess that brought Luke off the plane kept telling me what a good, sweet boy he was. I was so proud of him!

When Luke gave Gracen her Prince Philip and Pip stuffed dolls, Gracen said "Oh Bubby! I love you even more now!"

On the way home from the airport, Luke was telling Gracen about Six Flags. This was the conversation from the backseat:
Gracen: What was Jennifer wearing?
Luke: WHAT?
Gracen: Jennifer's outfit? What was she wearing?
Luke: I don't know.
Gracen: What color were her pants and her shirt?
Luke: I definitely don't know or care about that.

Gracen is infatuated with Jennifer and Aaron's upcoming wedding. I think Gracen was wanting to know what Jennifer's dress looked like, but was confused. She definitely confused her brother who could have cared less about a girl's outfit!

Luke told me he had a surprise for me. When we got to baggage claim, it was obvious Luke had to go to the bathroom. He kept fidgeting and dancing around. I asked him repeatedly if he needed to go. He said he did, but he could wait. (He wanted to wait for the surprise to come out of the conveyor belt.) We waited forever for the baggage, so I told him to run to the bathroom and I'd wait for the huge "black trash bags" to come out. Thankfully, he was back in time to pull this off the luggage belt...


Poor Uncle Aaron had to carry this around Six Flags. Aaron gave Luke $5 and told him he could play the games. Amazingly, Luke won it himself. I have no idea where this thing is going to end up in my house. Its HUGE and Ella HATES it!


Here are some random pictures from Luke's days in Texas:
Wednesday - Luke and Uncle Aaron waiting on his baggage...

Thursday - Visit to Nana's work...

Zoo with Papa. Luke's mission was to see everything!...

Papa made the mistake of giving Luke a map. So Luke DID see everything!

Luke won the hot wing eating contest at dinner...

Ice Cream at Brewsters after dinner...

Friday - Chuck E Cheese with Nana

Fort Worth Museum with Nana and Papa

Spent the night with Uncle Aaron

Saturday - Six flags with Uncle Aaron and Aunt Jennifer



No comments: