Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 198

Days sick - almost 6
Times I've coughed in last 48 hours - 1,536,839
Hours in the ER this morning - 4
Pack of antibiotics the Dr finally prescribed - priceless

Thankfully, the tutor called and cancelled tutoring this evening, but we did miss Gracie's dance class. She was so diappointed.

She was such a good girl today in the ER. I packed her backpack full of colors, toys, games, snacks and juice boxes. The only bad part was about 3 hours into the visit when she told me I was a boring mom. She said she couldn't wait for Daddy to be home because he was the "fun one". Nice, huh? I'm laying on the examining room table about to die and this is what I get from my beloved baby girl.

Haven't heard from Scott since Sunday when I got an email. He should be making another leg of his trip sometime in the next 12 hours. He estimated he should be home by Sunday. I pray the antibiotics kick in so I can reclean my house and be able to drive the hour trip to the airport. Right now, I wouldnt' be able to drive far.

Tomorrow both kids have school so I'm going to force myself to stay home and rest. I was feeling a little better this past Monday and totally overdid things. I hit a brick wall on Monday night and felt worse than ever all night. Hence the reason for my ER trip.

No comments: