Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 199 - Could it be?

Could it be that we might see Scott on Day 200? He just landed in Kuwait and will know in the next couple of hours if he will fly out of there in the next 12 hours. That means he could be in Atlanta on Thursday!

I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be nice for him to be here tomorrow. I don't know if I could go through Sunday like he had prepared me for. The kids are too anxious and I know the questions about when we will pick him up would drive me crazy.

Thankfully, the antibiotic the doctor gave me yesterday is doing its job. I'm still not 100%, but I feel a lot better. My throat is not killing me and the chills have finally gone away. Its the cough that keeps me awake at night. Even the Nyquil doesn't help that.

Okay... I have lots to do in the next 24 hours. Hopefully Scott will let me know if he gets stuck in Kuwait.

No comments: