Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I did it! PICTURES!

I finally downloaded all the high point pictures from the trip. I say "high point" because like I said earlier.... there are alot of pictures. I still ended up with 271 "high points" though. I told you we had a great trip!

Instead of putting a slideshow here, I thought I would just put a link to our Flickr account with the pictures in it. Hopefully, it will be easier to view and you won't be bored out of your mind. This truly is for the grandparents who want to see how much fun their grandkids had. Here is the LINK to SEE THE PICTURES.

I have lots of video as well, but I don't think I can upload it. It would take forever. I have tons of Luke since he was picked in almost every show we saw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just flipped through your pictures and enjoyed them very much! How cool that Luke spoke with Crush and was Gaston. Alex was Gaston one year, too.

Gracen is a doll, and I'm so glad she was able to see Ariel without a wait. Those autograph lines are brutal!

I am still so happy you were all able to make the trip and enjoyed yourselves so much. It was a beautiful weather-wise...and hopefully a bit less crowded for the tail end of your trip.

I am currently experiencing Disney let-down and am daydreaming about the next trip. Although on the day we met, you caught us on our way to the very last ride of the trip, and I was spent. You can kind of see it on my face. :)

Laurie in OH

Anonymous said...

WHAT AN OUTSTANDING GROUP OF PICTURES. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY? GRACEN & LUKE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER. NICHOLE & SCOTT SEEMED TO BE HAVING MORE FUN THAN THE TWO THEY WERE WITH. IT SEEMED TO BE A GREAT TIME FOR ALL. GRACEN IS A DOLL AND THE LUKE IS ONE OUTSTANDING BROTHER THAT LOVES HIS SISTER. SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. HOPE CANTON IS HALF THAT FUN.