The last three weeks have been wonderful. I sit here trying to come up with words to explain it and really can't put it into words. We just enjoyed each other.
Scott was able to see Luke's school, Gracen's school, watch Gracen at dance, take Luke to tutoring, pick him up from reading, do homework, wash Gracie's hair (which she loves her daddy to do, play WII and sit in his recliner and watch the Texas games. My house was a complete disaster during all of this, but I loved being busy and spending time with him.
Here are some pictures from our last few days:
The pumpkin patch....
Dressed up and ready to get candy!
Trick-or-Treating at the college with friends....
Flat Daddy comparison....
Saying goodbye to Daddy....
Something fun on Daddy's first night away. Carving a pumpkin. It was a mess. More than it should have been. Are you surprised?
The finished product.....
I love this picture. All my Pumpkins....


No comments:
Post a Comment