Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 201 - He's Home!

After a crazy day at the airport, Scott finally was able to get on a flight and arrived in Nashville at 6pm. We were so happy to see him and that we didn't have to wait until 10pm like we thought we were going to. Here are the pictures...




4 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Yeah! Glad to see he's home safe and sound! I know you're happy!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME SCOTT!!!
Can't say it loud enough or with enough zeal!!!

Glad your home.....
We love ya....

NaNa & PaPa
(Deb & Carl)

Anonymous said...

Welocome home Scott!

That pic of the four of you still looks like the cardboard Scott. That thing is very life like!

Jennie said...

I was just thinking the same thing...it really does look like the cardboard Scott...not to you I'm sure!! SO glad you're home Scott and I know Nikki and the kids are too. Have a good and relaxing time!