Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 164

Gracen started preschool today! YEAH for her! YEAH for me! She had a wonderful day and was so glad Sawyer was in her class. For those of you who don't know, Sawyer has been her crush for the last 3 years. Even when she was just 18 months old, she would sit in the back of the car and "talk" to Sawyer on her toy cell phone. Today, just the mention of him makes her blush.


Notice Ella in the window. This is her token spot lately... waiting for us to come home.

Gracen and Caroline before they go into separate classes. Surprisingly, Gracen did very well with that this morning.


I picked them both up early from school to go to the dentist. I love the actual dentist, but have been unhappy several times in the past with the wait times. We waited today for almost an hour. They both could have finished their school days by the time we were actually seen.




They both did great and thankfully had no cavities. I was surprised when the dentist told me Gracen was a definite "braces kid". Of course, I blamed it on Daddy. But then he explained why she would need braces and I then blamed it on Nana. Sorry Mom, but Gracen has your under bite.

Tomorrow, we have NOTHING planned. I could not be more excited. I'm so tired of going, going, going. The sad thing about it all is soccer games start on Saturday. That means my busy schedule goes in full swing Saturday. Even the weekends are not my own this fall.

No comments: