Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 177

I just scared Luke to death. Its almost 10pm and I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time.

I've been upstairs on the computer getting ready for a big day tomorrow. (I'm selling my Uppercase Living at the luncheon tomorrow!) I went downstairs to get something and heard the kids giggling. I was really surprised when I found Luke sitting on the floor in Gracen's room tormenting his sister.... and he was laughing so hard neither one of them heard me walk down the hallway.

I hid around the corner in Luke's room for a couple of minutes to listen and see what was so funny. I think Gracen heard me because she yelled out "Mommy!". They both got quiet and Luke started to walk to his room.

As he turned the corner, he was rubbing his eyes so when I grabbed him and yelled "What are you doing?" he literally fell in the floor. His face was so funny! His whole mouth opened and his eyes got big as saucers, but he didn't make a noise.

I started to laugh and after a few seconds of being completely frozen, Luke started to cry. I know this is mean, but I laughed even harder at this point. I tried to comfort him... promise I did. I just couldn't contain my giggles.

He crawled up in bed still crying telling me I scared him and to never do that again. I told him he shouldn't have been out of his bed in Gracen's room or he wouldn't have been scared in the first place.

Needless to say, they've both been quiet since then and I'm pretty sure are both sound asleep. Luke will again complain in the morning about how tired he is and how mean I am for waking him up for school. I again get to remind him to go to bed when he's suppose to and not get up and down playing with Gracen.

No comments: