Why would you let someone sit in front of you and stick something up your nose?
That is what my kids were doing this afternoon.... sticking styrofoam up each others noses. That is until Gracen stuck one up Luke's nose and it got stuck. He FREAKED!
I (of course) had no idea they were doing this and was a little freaked myself when he started shouting at Gracen. All while Gracie was yelling "Bubby let me!" Again, WHY?
So my fun thing for today was fishing styrofoam out of Luke's nose. And let me tell you it was an adventure. He would not be still and I was afraid I was going to push it farther up in there. When I finally pulled the piece out with tweezers, I was shocked at how big it was! It was at least 3/4th of an inch long..... and covered with that lovely stuff Luke's nose produces way more than any normal person's nose does. Just thinking about it makes me gag.
Here's a video from Saturday's soccer game. I'm having fun learning how to use Windows Movie Maker. It took me forever to figure out how to add my music from iTunes into Movie Maker. Thankfully, I figured it out....
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
AWESOME!...The nose thing awesome, like "Cheech and Chong" awesome. The video thing, AWESOME, like "God is an AWESOME God" AWESOME! Luke was so great!
Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my kids! We have AWESOME kids! Four great grownup kids and "so far" two fabulous grandkids. AWESOME!
It could be worse, he could sniff spaghetti noodles through his nose and out his mouth or stick quarters up his nose (that took tweezers to get out as well), or he could have an act for the talent show entitled "How many pennies can I fit up my nose?" (nine by the way)! Just wait until he "grows up"!
Post a Comment