In the last 48 house I have:
Reorganized both of the kids closets
Gone through all of their drawers
Wiped down their furniture
Touched up the paint on their walls
Gone through the toys in their rooms
Cleaned my room
Cleaned my bathroom
Washed/changed all bedding
Completely disposed of all morning glories (quite the accomplishment!)
Disposed of sunflowers
Sprayed down the deck
Touched up wrought iron furniture
Re-painted lamp post on deck
Re-painted mailbox
Touched up stain on deck
Re-painted coat tree
Cleaned playroom
Touched up paint in playroom
Wiped down all furniture in playroom
Touched up all trim paint in house
Cleaned desk
Cleaned out fridge
Reorganized/cleaned pantry
Hopefully, I can keep up this pace and get everything I've been putting off finished.... well, maybe not the garage. All things that have no home end up in the garage. Scott, I'm sorry, but that might be your one and only "honey do" while you are home.
I'll add this picture of the kids helping me with the morning glory disposal. It was a huge job. Two hours, three garbage bags completely filled, thousands of little bugs and three very dirty people later and we were done! We all took showers and went and ate a late dinner at...... where else?..... Sonic!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Day 183
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment