Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 180

Luke came home with his 6 week progress report. He's doing really well. He got an A in Language Arts and Bs in Spelling, Math and Reading.

He also made a 100 on his reading comprehension test he took yesterday. This is the same multiple choice tests he has been failing the last 3 weeks. The teacher allowed him to sit with her during the test yesterday and if he needed help with reading the questions, he was able to ask her. HUGE DIFFERENCE! I'm so happy about it!

And another good grade today was the 102 he made on his Spelling test. He only missed one extra credit word which was "whiskers". He forgot the "h". He knew it last night and this morning so I'm actually surprised he missed it.

Gracen is doing awesome in school. The teacher went on and on today about how she improved in a matter of days with writing her name. She asked if I had been working with her. I had to admit I hadn't. I just wrote a capital "G" on her paper and she literally sat at the kitchen table Wednesday and Thursday writing her name over and over. She told Ms. Michelle that she did her homework while her bubby did his.

Here is the video I took of Gracen's ballet class this past Tuesday. She looks so graceful and all grown up!

No comments: