Gracen is also driving me nuts. She is always hungry! If we are in the car or in a store or I'm in the bathroom, she's hungry and won't stop whining until she has food. But then once she has the food, SHE DOESN'T EAT IT! I've spent more money in the last 4 days buying her food while we've been running errands and she doesn't eat it. Only to tell me she's hungry again in an hour. I even keep the uneaten food in my purse, but she still doesn't eat it even when whining.
She also does this when we go into anyone's house. We will be there for approximately 5 minutes and she will start going on that she is hungry. This is very embarrassing when I've run into someone's house to drop off something or have a meeting and I barely know the person. I have to stop this and I don't know how. How do I know when she is really hungry and when she is just being a pain in my backside?
So we didn't make it to camp this morning as early as I had planned. I only got there 5 minutes early instead of 15. Same for this afternoon, I only got there 15 minutes early and literally sat there for an hour waiting to pick up Luke. Tomorrow I'm going to take videos for the kids to watch. Sounds totally crazy, but it will stop the "I'm hungries" and "When are we going to moves?" from the backseat.
Luke had a much better day today. He had a completely different attitude when I picked him up and can't wait to go tomorrow. They are learning how to shoot BB guns. Papa and Uncle Aaron better get that BB gun ready for the little man to practice when we get there!
I pulled my camera out this morning to share our 45 minute/.2 mile morning commute...


No comments:
Post a Comment