Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 88

When the kids woke up this morning, I surprised them with the news that Aunt Candice, Kailey and Cole were coming to play and swim with us. They were so excited!

As soon as they got here and Gracen had shown Kailey all her favorite toys, we went to the neighborhood pool to swim. We had lots of fun in the sun! There were sunburns all around.





They were hiding from the other two...

After swimming and Candice and I beat Luke in Wii bowling, we went to dinner at Chicken Reds. This is such a cute, fun place to take kids. We let the kids play for a while on the indoor play area and then moved to the outdoor play area for more "wear them out" time.

Thanks Aunt Candice for coming out today. The kids and I had a wonderful time!

No comments: