Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 70

May is finished and on to June! I'm so glad its here! June means camp for Luke, my mom will be here in a few days and then off to Texas for a wedding. We are very excited!

Speaking of camp for Luke. I failed miserably as a mom today. Tonight, I pulled out the information for Luke's camp which starts tomorrow morning at 7:45. The information sheet said we were suppose to pick up their shirts today from noon to 2pm. It was 8:45pm when I read this. Oops!

I sat for a few minutes wondering if I should call the number on the info sheet to make sure I could get the shirt in the morning. (They have to wear the shirts everyday.) I'm so glad I called because the director of the camp was still at the park and said for me to come get the shirt tonight. She said it was going to be crazy in the morning and getting it tonight would be easier for everyone. So I had the kids (who were ready for bed) get back in their clothes and we jumped in the car and drove to get the shirt.

I have to say, the park was really scary at 9:15 at night. We go to this same park all the time. Its where all of our family pictures have been taken. It looks completely different at night. Gracen was so scared getting out the car. It didn't help there were huge blow up Star Wars figures bouncing around in the wind.

I'm a little worried tonight. Ella got into the trash this afternoon and ate a buffalo wing bone. Actually, she could have eaten more than one I'm not sure. She has learned how to nudge the pantry door open and open the trash can lid. So I really have no idea how long she was in the trash. Anyway, she left little shards of bone on the ground. I'm sure she swallowed some as well. We spent ALOT of money when Abbey swallowed a buffalo wing. ALOT. Now I feel awful that I wasn't more worried earlier in the day. She's acting fine and ran around this afternoon in the backyard with the kids. Honestly, I don't think I had it in me to take her to the emergency vet today. I was in denial. Now I'm worried and googling doesn't help things at all. Hopefully, she will pass whatever she ate without any problems. Please God let her pass whatever she ate without any problems. Please!

Daddy asked about our sunflowers the other day. They are getting so big. I was shocked how just in the three days we were gone how they changed so much. I hope we don't miss their huge flowers while we are in Texas.


No comments: