Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 92

We've past the 90 day, three month mark! WooHoo! And we've talked to Daddy the last three days! Even better!

Saturday was filled with fun. The girls went to the tea and the boys went to the horse races. Gracen was so excited about this tea. So excited that when she got there she was a little overwhelmed. She sat in her chair and didn't say a word. She kept whispering to me that she was shy. WHATEVER! She did finally warm up when we started taking pictures. She actually took over my camera and had a ball. She was taking pictures left and right. Here are some pictures of the tea party.





Here are a few of the many Gracie took that day...




Luke went to the horse races Saturday with all the guys. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon of that.

That night, I went into Dallas for the bachelorette party. We met at The W hotel and then went to Sambuca for dinner. My old self left around 12:30 and fell into bed. Here are some pictures from that night. Again, I'm waiting on more pictures of this night as well.





Funny story of the weekend...

Sunday morning my Dad noticed Luke had some balding spots in his hair. I asked Luke if he had cut his hair and he told me he hadn't. I believed him since he hasn't been around scissors here at my parent's house. We were all worried that he (a) either was stressed and losing his hair or (b) had some kind of fungus that was causing his hair to fall out. We were also wondering what his hair was going to look like by Saturday for the wedding.

I told Scott about Luke's balding spots and he told me to take pictures and send them to him. Well, tonight while I was taking pictures I noticed that he had really short stubbly hair where his thin spots were. I asked Luke again if he cut his hair. He again said no. I asked him if he had done anything to his hair. I told him he could tell me and I would not get angry no matter what he said. WELL, this opened the flood gates. He said, "Mom, I know I'm not suppose to do this, but there were bubbles all over my head from the bubble bath and I couldn't get them off my head. So I used your razor."

Yep. He did it to himself and wasn't about to tell anyone. Dad said he thought it was weird Luke was wearing his hat in the pool last night, but now it all made sense!

So Scott.... Tell your dermatologist friend that we are fungus free in this house! THANK GOODNESS! (Gracie and Luke have been sleeping in the same bed for days and fungus is contagious!)

Here's the pictures I was taking for Scott. The light areas are not caused by the flash... they were caused by a razor!



No comments: