Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 81

We miss our Daddy terribly! Its been over a week since we talked to him. Please call as soon as you can! I don't care what time it is here!

Hearing aids have been adjusted and I was able to wear them alot longer today. I love to have feedback from my friend Jill! You made me feel much better about the problems I was having. Its good to know what I'm experiencing is common. I usually jump over "common" and land in "very unusual".

I am exhausted. I just know I'm going to collapse when I get to my parents house. The room I sleep in there is so dark in the mornings. I can easily sleep til lunchtime.... and I probably will at least once in the next week. YAY!

1 comment:

Sign2Jill said...

Thanks!

Have a great time on your vacation!