Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 86

I just realized I left the cord to my camera at home. I have no way of downloading ALL of my pictures to the computer. I have so much to share and its all stuck on my camera!

We are officially in Texas. As soon as we got here, we went into wedding mode. YAY! I've had my dress in to be altered, gone with Jen to have her last fitting, with Aaron to pick up his ring, shopping with Jen for a dress for the bridesmaids tea on Saturday and today went with Jen to her bridal portraits! Those are going to be AMAZING! I can't wait to see them! I have pictures of the house we were at for the shoot, but again my camera is holding those hostage. ***I just found this website! It has pictures of the house we were at today. Well, the outside. Even these pictures don't do this house justice. The first 13 in the group are of the house. BEAUTIFUL!***

Gracie no longer fits into her flowergirl dress, so I'm on a mission the next two days to find one for her. We went to a bridal store to look today and you would have thought she was at Disney World. She would not keep her hands off all the beautiful dresses. I was smart enough to wipe her down before we went into the store, but I was still afraid remnants of breakfast would be left on white bridal gowns.

We have a busy week planned. The kids are going to VBS tomorrow. Friday there is a hot air balloon festival nearby that I can't wait to go to. I can only imagine the many photo opportunities there! Then Saturday the girls are going to a "High Tea" and the boys are going to the horse races.

Please remember Scott right now in your prayers. We still have not heard from him and I'm getting a little antsy. This was in today's news and I'm hoping our guys are not involved in this. I'd really like to get a call... just to know everything is okay.

No comments: