Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 104 - Picture Updates

I can't believe this trip is coming to an end! Only a few more days and we will be heading home. The time flew by, but it seems forever since we've been at our home in Tennessee.

The kids have been with Grammie since Friday night and I'm missing them something awful. This house is way too quiet! Well, my dad would say Ella is making up for Luke and Gracen's chatter. Ella barks for no reason... all the time. She also enjoys annoying dad's dogs. I don't think she realizes she's less than half the size of one of them. Speaking of the weims, this is what I wake up to every morning. I open the bedroom door and there they stand waiting for me to feed Ella. They really like Ella's food and can empty her bowl in a matter of seconds.


I received some more pictures yesterday of the wedding. Thanks Aunt Margie! Here are a couple of my favorite...





And my absolute favorite!...

Here are a few pictures from the week...
Dad took the kids to Mom's work on Monday morning...


I met up with them later and we went to lunch and then with Aaron and Jen to see WALL-E. I'm still confused why it received such good reviews. Maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I saw it. So don't take my word for it since I seem to be the minority. Here we are at the movie tavern....

Tuesday we went to Hurricane Harbor and I didn't get any good pictures. The few I took were extremely blurry. Wednesday we had no plans and enjoyed the day doing nothing. I took the kids to Grammie's on Thursday and Friday Mom and I went to my favorite place.... CANTON!

I had the best day! I made the mistake of going without a purpose. I had no list of things to look for and no room at home I to decorate. Therefore, I looked at everything and we had lots of fun browsing. Its been years since I walked the arbors and looked at every booth. Mom and I got there at 10am and didn't leave until 5:30. Most of the vendors had already packed up and left for the fireworks show.

I found and bought lots of great things, but this is by far my favorite....

I have been meaning to show Scott the gift he got for being a groomsmen at the wedding. Yes, even "honorary" groomsmen get goodies. This would look great in his room in Afghanistan and in his future office...

This was Luke's gift. He LOVES it!...

My t-shirts are officially a success! I've been getting emails and phone calls from people all over the country saying they love them and can't wait to order more for their friends and family. The only bad part is I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM YET! Its driving me nuts! But I'll take everyone's word for it and look forward to getting our shirts and wearing them proudly! I already have another design up my sleeve that I might have to venture out and do on my own. Who knows? Maybe I can make some money on one of my own designs! Hmmmmmmmm?

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You couldn't get Scott to wear a suit to the wedding! Yeah, we went to see Wall-E too and I wasn't all that impressed...I don't know.