We went to an FRG meeting tonight. I took pictures of the kids in their tshirts I designed. They are so cute! We are going to a picnic tomorrow for the brigade and we will all wear our tshirts. Maybe I'll get my personal photographer (ie Gracen) to take a picture of me in my shirt.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Day 116
Guess what they fought about this afternoon in the backseat of the truck? Luke was laughing hysterically and Gracen was crying while screaming "Stop it Bubby!" What you wonder would cause such a huge difference in emotion in my beautiful children? Luke was smiling at Gracen. Yes. That is all. He was smiling at her. Only 21 days until Luke goes back to school! Honestly, I don't know if I can last that long.
We went to an FRG meeting tonight. I took pictures of the kids in their tshirts I designed. They are so cute! We are going to a picnic tomorrow for the brigade and we will all wear our tshirts. Maybe I'll get my personal photographer (ie Gracen) to take a picture of me in my shirt.

We went to an FRG meeting tonight. I took pictures of the kids in their tshirts I designed. They are so cute! We are going to a picnic tomorrow for the brigade and we will all wear our tshirts. Maybe I'll get my personal photographer (ie Gracen) to take a picture of me in my shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks great to me!!!
So do the two wearing them!!!
GREAT CHANGES - - I WAS GETTING TIRED OF THE SAME OLD PICTURES YOU HAD OF JUST THE TWO KIDS.
Post a Comment