I'm slowly going through closets and drawers getting rid of too small, stained or never worn clothing. Its refreshing. Although now I have a HUGE pile of clothing in my hallway that I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with yet.
I think I've adopted another child.... I think. From the minute Luke and his new friend met, they were connected at the hip and he's been over here ever since. He's a sweet little boy and treats Gracen great. Unlike, some of the other friends Luke plays with. He and Luke have a lot in common and its so funny to listen in on their conversations.
I took all three kids to run errands last night then to eat and out to the big park here in town. They were exhausted when we left! I realized while I was in the car driving home that having Bryson with us strangely made my life easier. The kids didn't fight the entire afternoon. They also did what I said. I noticed that Bryson would follow my instructions and my kids would follow his lead. Of course, when I told his mother this, she was shocked. But we all know kids act better for someone else than they do for their own parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment