Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 106

The kids had a great time at their Grammie's house this past weekend. I missed them like crazy and was so glad to see them on Sunday. Here are some pictures from their 4th of July...




I want to apologize again to my sweet friend Lisa for not getting out to see her this trip. She has been in my thoughts and prayers and I really wanted to give her a big hug in person.

Lisa is one of my dear friends from college and she is expecting a baby girl in just a few short weeks. Lisa and Corey found out in early spring, their baby has two major heart defects. Baby Lia will need emergency surgery shortly after she is born. I can only imagine the anticipation this wonderful family is experiencing right now. Please keep them in your prayers these next few weeks. Pray that Lia will grow stronger and her parents will feel God's arms around them. Pray the delivery goes smoothly and this first surgery successful. To follow their story and find out about the charity basketball tournament they are having benefiting baby Lia please go to this website.

No comments: