We went to Jazz on the Lawn last night with several other families in the battalion. Lots of kids and lots of food! Here are pictures from last night...
Luke minutes after we got there. He had a run in with the marinara sauce. The back of his shirt was almost as bad as the front. Was I surprised? Nope.
Here is that sunflower this morning. I bet it blooms before tomorrow night.
In order to go swimming this afternoon, the kids needed to do their chores. One of Luke's chores is watering the flowers on the deck. I told Gracen she could go out there while he watered. I called Claire and was not on the phone five minutes when I looked out the window and saw this...
Water was everywhere!
And if you are wondering about where that water sprayer is pointing?... You would be correct in your assumption. I was drenched seconds after taking the picture. Luke was so funny! He kept yelling "I'm so sorry, Mom! It was an accident. I promise!" All I could do was laugh!


1 comment:
So I guess there was no need to go to the pool after that!
Post a Comment