Tonight, I took the kids to ChickFilA for ice cream as a reward for being good in the library. Whenever we are together eating or in the car, Luke comes up with the most indepth questions. One of tonight's topics was The President of the United States.
Luke: You know the President doesn't like poor people? He keeps all his money for himself.
Me: Why do you think that?
Luke: I heard it somewhere. You know, he's the boss, so he can keep all his money.
Me: That is his job, so he gets paid to do his job.
Luke: Who's the President... What's his name?... The man who has all the power?
Me: President Bush
Luke: I thought he was dead.
Me: Nope. He's alive and kicking.
Luke: I thought someone killed him.
**Where does this kid come up with this stuff????**
Me: No, he's alive.
Luke: How long has he lived in that big white house?
Me: He's been in office for almost 8 years.
Gracen: What!?!? Does he sleep there on he's desk?
Luke: No, silly. He sleeps in the big white house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment