Gracie was feeling yuckie most of the morning, but begged to go to the picnic today. She really tried her hardest to look like she felt good and I hoped she would feel better once she was around other kids.
The picnic had two huge inflatables and she lasted about 3 minutes on one. But she did not want to leave. She kept telling me she was just tired and needed to rest. After being there about 45 minutes, she threw up. I left Luke there with friends and brought Gracie home. She slept most of the afternoon, but didn't eat anything all day.
Today's funny.... About an hour ago, I came upstairs to check email. Luke was already up here and Gracie followed carrying her "throw up trashcan" (which thankfully had not been used yet). I'm sitting here with my back to them and hear Luke say, "Hit it with that bat!"
I whipped around to see Luke with the trashcan over his head and Gracen standing there holding an 18 inch miniature wooden bat.
I have never been more thankfully I was upstairs! YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! Amy Woods here. I saw you commented on my sister's blog so I had to come over and say hi. Now I can follow your blog since I couldn't find it from before!
Post a Comment