I know I've slipped from adding to the blog every night. Life is boring right now. But we are gearing up for school to start this coming Friday. I am counting the hours!
Next Monday our fall schedule will go into effect. I'm excited and anxious. We have tutoring, dance, AWANA, FRG, OSC commitments, soccer three times a week, my tshirt are going back on sale AND I've signed up to sell/demonstrate beautiful decorative lettering and embellishments through in home parties. ALL while going to the gym!
I'm super excited about my new "job"! I saw this at a craft fair last year and fell in love with it. Its inexpensive, easy to hang and peels off clean from the wall when its time to move. The name of the company is Uppercase Living®. Its also wonderful because you can design your very own expressions. As soon as I get my sayings in and hung on my wall, I'll post pictures.
Amy FINALLY got back into town! I've been practically alone the last two weeks. All of my friends have been out of town. I've been told over and over I can't complain since I left a few of them hanging during my 4 week trip to Texas.
We are chilling out today. I need to weed my flowerbeds again and tame my morning glories. They are getting crazy and completely out of control. I wish they'd bloom so they wouldn't look like weeds growing over my deck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment