Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 148

I think Luke is getting the hang of homework. He didn't fight me tooth and nail this afternoon. THANK GOODNESS! He had to write his spelling words in alphabetical order tonight. Oh my! That was not an easy task, but at least it wasn't a battle. He did great on last weeks spelling test. He made a 102! He got two out of three bonus word correct and aced all his other words! YAY!

Remember how I said Luke would argue the color of the sky.... Well, yesterday while in the car, he insisted my eyes were greenish blue. I kept telling him they weren't. That I have always had greenish/brown eyes. But he kept at it. I finally said "Whatever" and let him have his way. Sheesh!

Today, the kids fought over their shadows. Yes, you read that right! Their shadows. At first Gracen was stepping on Luke's shadow as we walked across a parking lot. Luke yelled at her to stop walking so close to him. When she didn't stop, he jumped behind her and started walking on hers. She then started crying. Honestly, I just ignored it. I can only do so much and at times like that I don't have the energy to intervene.

No comments: