We went swimming at the pool today with Claire and the kids. Again, Luke gave me material for the blog....
Luke was swimming in the deep end of the pool. I was sitting all the way across the pool area near the shallow end. It was a nice afternoon. There were several families there swimming and hanging out.
Luke (yelling from the deep end): Mom! I have to go to the bathroom!
Me: Well, then get out and go to the bathroom.
Luke: Why?
Me: Luke, come here!
Luke: No. I'm okay.
Me: Luke! Get out and come here now!
Luke (swimming to my side of the pool): Mom! Its okay. I don't have to go anymore!
I was so embarrassed! Everyone thought Luke had peed in the pool.... including me!
I finally got him to get out of the pool and come over to where Claire and I were sitting.
Me: Did you pee in the pool?
Luke: No, Mom. I promise I didn't.
Me: Well, everyone thinks you did so you need to go to the bathroom.
Claire was sitting next to me trying to hide her giggles. She has two little boys. Her day will come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment