I've been confused all weekend. With years of infertility under my belt, I really thought I was past feeling angry when someone who has no business being pregnant ends up that way. But after struggling the last few days, I'm obviously still sensitive on the topic.
I have found out alot of information about the new little neighbor boy who Luke has been attached to the last 4 weeks. Well, not really about him.... about his so called mother.
I'm not going to go into details, but that poor little boy and all of his siblings (who all have different fathers) should not be in her care. I can't imagine the life those children have already seen and where they are headed.
As of Friday night, the little boy said he was headed to Chicago. It seems this marriage just wasn't working out so they are going to live with someone else... probably another man.
I am thankful for 4 weeks that little boy was welcome here and spent alot of time with Luke and Gracen. I hate that once again Luke has to tell a friend goodbye. My poor boy has so much going on in his life right now. Honestly, this friendship was really the most new and exciting thing going for him. He is hurting and I hurt with him.
Another thing I'm thankful for is I learned very quickly the damage that was going on in that house. I had my hunches, but wanted so badly for Luke to run from house to house and play. Also, after the way the mother made me out to be the bad guy Friday night, I know their moving away is really for the best.
I pray those children have someone (neighbor, teacher, friend) who will watch out for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment