I have to share this. Scott and I were instant messaging last night and he had me laughing out loud. We were talking about a new medication I'm on for my diabetes...
Scott Davis (8/5/2008 11:34:03 PM): your pancreas works, it just doesn't produce insulin
The Davis Family (8/5/2008 11:34:11 PM): no it doesn't.
The Davis Family (8/5/2008 11:34:24 PM): I have no amylin
Scott Davis (8/5/2008 11:34:53 PM): yes it does, you have to have enzymes from your pancreas to digest carbs....
Scott Davis (8/5/2008 11:35:16 PM): it's just your little b-islet cells aren't working, you are b-islet deficient, you're not down with b-hizzle
The Davis Family (8/5/2008 11:35:25 PM): nice
The Davis Family (8/5/2008 11:35:33 PM): I also dont' make the amylin hormone
The Davis Family (8/5/2008 11:35:42 PM): they figured this out a few years ago
Scott Davis (8/5/2008 11:36:08 PM): is there a hormone that allows you to pass a sonic without stopping, because I don't think you have that one either
The Davis Family (8/5/2008 11:36:23 PM): LOL.... you suck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment