He came home today with these papers. One being a progress report for the first three weeks. The spelling test today didn't go as well as I thought it would. He left this morning chanting the spelling of these words. So I'm not sure why he missed the ones he did. But I have to say, he didn't know any of these on Monday so he did great today.
Luke is so funny. I mentioned before he is fascinated by the whole election. Which is really weird since I rarely watch TV and when I do its not news. So other than school I don't know where he hears this stuff.
Well, last night at dinner he informed me I shouldn't vote for Obama because Obama doesn't say the pledge of allegiance. We were eating dinner with Paige and it was all I could do not to laugh. Paige asked him where he heard that information and he said, "Oh, some kids at school."
Tonight we got home late from Amy's and I told Gracen to put her PJs on and clean the Barbies off her bed. She was not happy about this and cried for me to help her clean up her mess. I went into my room to get ready for bed and when I came out this is what I found....
So yes, she got her way... Mommy cleaned off her bed in order to put her in it.


No comments:
Post a Comment