Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 142

Gracie started dance today and it was my first "drop off, drop off, pick up, pick up" Tuesday. I'm officially a "Taxi Mom". On Tuesday's I drop Luke off at the tutor, take Gracie to dance lessons 7 minutes (yes, I timed it!) away and then turn around and pick Luke up and go back and pick Gracie up. Fun times... fun times!

Gracie LOVED dance! I never in a million years thought she wouldn't love it. She woke up wanting to put her tap shoes on this morning. Here are some pictures from today.


The girls are suppose to wear their hair up to class. I found a website about two weeks ago with different ways to do little girls hair. I've been experimenting and I actually surprised myself today with this one. (Yes, Jennie it can be done!) Gracie loved it and wouldn't let me touch it went she went to bed tonight.

Okay... I just noticed Luke in the corner of the picture! Such a boy!

At the end of class, they let us come in to watch what they learned. Of course, I had my backup camera ready... as always!

And a video just for Daddy! I can't believe I was able to upload it to YouTube! Normally it takes forever!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I stand corrected on the hair thing I guess...I actually tried out one of the styles last week when the girls went to ballet/tap class:) Sorry about your camera...what a bummer!