I'm also losing my patience. Nighttime is a battle with these kids. They will not stay in their rooms and go to sleep. And each tattles and blames the other one. Luke has become quite the tattle tale. I'm so sick of it. Yes, Gracen is a pill and doesn't listen to me, but I don't need his constant reminding of how awful Gracen is being.
I received flowers today! The note was signed with Luke's name. I told him it was nice of him to send me flowers and he was so confused. He sat there trying to remember when he ordered flowers.... like he's ever ordered flowers before! After he thought for a while, he confessed that it must have been Daddy because he couldn't remember. So thank you Daddy for sending me flowers! I love them!
Some pictures from the camera I finally found in my pocket...
One side of the carpet Ella destroyed.
A picture taken today of our sunflowers.
At Luke's soccer party.
He broke the trophy seconds after we got into the car.
One look at Luke's smile and I see braces in our future! Those new front teeth are killing me! I keep waiting for them to start moving together. No such luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment