Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 56

This weekend flew by! I can't believe we have been so busy, but yet I've done nothing at the house I had planned to do!

Saturday we woke up and went to the first showing of Narnia. Luke was transfixed to the screen. I know the boy had to go to the restroom, but never left the theatre. The movie was 2 hours and 35 minutes and I went twice to the restroom, Gracen went twice and Luke's friend, Ty, went once. I kept waiting for Luke to get up, but he didn't. That's big stuff for Luke!

I think he was disappointed in the end. It was sad and I know he probably took it personal. I see him reacting the same way at the end of the seventh Harry Potter movie..... knowing there won't be another with those people in it.

I do have to tell that he had a horrible nightmare last night. He never climbs into bed with me, but he woke me up upset around 3:30am. The funny thing was he wasn't dreaming about Narnia or even Indiana Jones. He saw a random preview poster out in the movie theatre lobby that really shook him up. While I was getting popcorn before the movie, he and Ty were looking at the many posters. They both came back to me really quickly and looked upset. When they told me one of the posters looked really scary, I didn't think anything about it. Now I wish I had looked to see what exactly they were talking about. I joked with Luke tonight (as he was begging to sleep in my bed again) that I can't take him to the movies anymore if he is going to have nightmares from a poster.

Here's some pictures from Daddy....
Scott's room

His Ambulance

Practicing an external jugular IV on Scott. Blech!!!

And last, but not least, the much anticipated card Gracen sent to her beloved Daddy. I can't wait for her to see this!

No comments: