Today's will be short. My allergies are in overdrive. Around 3 this afternoon, I started sneezing and literally haven't stopped since then. Its awful! At one point in the car, I said to myself outloud "I'm dying". Gracen quickly said, "No Mommy! Please don't die!" Unfortunately it really upset her. I won't say that again.
Two and a half hours later as we left Chuck E Cheese and I was still miserable, Gracen said she knew why I felt so bad. (Do you see where this is going?) Yes, she informed me that I had a baby in my belly. I had to laugh!
We had Luke's awards ceremony today. I'll tell about it in the next few days. Nothing really surprises me, but I have never been as surprised as I was today. Who knew Luke had it in him?!?!
Anyway, I'll share pictures and hopefully video of our day today when I can. The next few days are filled with activities so bear with me if I skip a day.
Off to take my second shower of the evening. I keep thinking there is something that is making my allergies react like this! I'm about to pull out the big guns.... benedryl. I'll be out like a light in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment