I had a meeting at the house on Tuesday morning (hence the cleaning). The kids played in the backyard while we had the meeting in the house. I cleaned and refilled the sandbox the night before so Gracen was in hog heaven.
I really do love this dog!
Tuesday night, I stayed up super late working on a design for our battalion t-shirt. I've had ideas mulling in my brain for weeks and it was finally crunch time. Thankfully, my creativity kicked in and I came up with something I'm very excited about. I've been really worried about this. I knew I needed to be proud of whatever I came up with. Hundreds of people will be wearing this t-shirt all over post and the city. I didn't want to cringe everytime I saw the design. I think this one is going to be great!

After dropping Gracen off at school this morning, I rushed to another meeting. Then Amy and I spent the day running errands and had lunch. I miss days like today hanging out with friends.
Daddy has several boxes coming his way. This last one has some great artwork on the outside and the inside! It was made with love! Hopefully it will get to him quickly.
Gracen last night. She sleeps with every one of her Disney dolls. Ella somehow found a spot as well.
Luke wants me to remind everyone there are only 2 days left until Narnia opens. We've been counting down for weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment