I have officially submitted the graphics for our shirts. It feels so good! Now I wait for the printer to get back with me for any needed changes. I'll be on pins and needles tomorrow. Like I said earlier, knowing so many people will be wearing these designs makes this very intimidating. T-shirts that were sold over 3 years ago for our battalion, I still see (and wear) out places.
My next project is our brigade's wine bottle label. We have to pre-order 3000 bottles before they will print our label at the local winery. And it will forever be a label. Talk about intimidating! That's going to be a tough one. Lots of people to approve that design. What's funny is that design will only be 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches, but many hours will be put into its creation.
Luke is officially done with spelling tests AND his reading book! Hallelujah! He said he made a 100 on his test today so he ended great! Although he normally makes 100s on his spelling tests. The boy is wonderful at spelling!
This is a drawing Luke brought home today. It is what he plans on doing this summer. I thought it was worthy of sharing. Uncle Aaron, that's you in the tux!!! :-)
If you want to see it larger, click on the picture. Translation of 1st grader handwriting: Swimming, Dinosaur Land (ie World), Texas and Wedding Day. I just noticed the car has a topper on it. Smart boy to remember to include the luggage topper! Mommy is famous for overpacking for trips and overbuying in Texas!


No comments:
Post a Comment