Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 49 - Mother's Day

I had a fabulous Mother's Day. The kids were wonderful and loving all day. I was able to take a nice, long nap. Scott blessed me with incredible gifts even from far away. He talked to the kids this morning and reminded them what today was and to be good and helpful. They were so sweet. Luke especially.

I continue to be amazed at how much of a little man he is. He is very aware of me needing help and goes above and beyond most times. Maybe too much. Yesterday, he and Gracie were arguing about something in the car. Luke finally said to her, "Don't talk back to me!" Hmmm? Where have I heard that before? I had to remind him he was not the parent.

We have a busy week ahead. Only one more full week of school. I'm ready for summer!

I'll add this picture of Gracen. She dresses up like her mommy. Pulls out everything and it all ends up on the floor.

No comments: